Do you have an idea for improving the Zimbra Collaboration Server and you want to submit the code for the change? Would you like to contribute on a language or add a Zimlet to the Community?
We encourage your contributions that help advance Zimbra's quality and innovation.
- Top Projects: Our team has assembled a contributions wish list to help you get started
- Languages: The Community is active translating ZCS, start a new one or join a team
All contributions will be accepted under the terms of the Zimbra Contribution Agreement. Questions? Please see the Zimbra Contributions FAQ.
How to Become a Contributor
Becoming eligible to contribute to the Community is just two simple steps:
- Print and sign the Zimbra Contribution Agreement
- FAX it to +1 (650) 427-4490 (if you don't have access to a FAX you can always scan and email to the email address below)
How to Get Started
If you already have code, a Zimlet, theme, or translation; just email us at email@example.com and we can help with next steps. You can also contact us here if you have any questions.
If you are looking to contribute and don't have something already complete here are some tips on where to start:
- Bugzilla: see the open bugs and if there is anything you'd like to work on
- Gallery: view Themes and Zimlets to get ideas about what you can make
- Forums: the Localization threads are a great place to see what translations are needed