User Experience Web Designer (6 months Contract to Hire)
Marketing and ChannelsFrisco, TX
We are seeking an experienced, energetic and highly motivated User
Experience Web Designer to join our marketing team. This role will
report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be primarily
responsible for the design and layout of web pages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design new web pages, email graphics, display ads, banners
- Modify existing web pages on Zimbra.com to enforce brand guidelines and visual design consistency
- Actively contribute to improve the user experience on the existing website
- Mentor junior team members
- 3 to 6 years of web design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Solid understanding of user experience, website conversion, responsive design concepts
- Excellent eye for design - you know great web UI when you see it and know why it is great
- Knows how to create polished, functional websites that engage visitors and inspire them to act
- Through understanding of browser compatibility issues
(cross-browser compatibility, efficient loading, semantic mark-up,
- Strong visual skills in producing comps, icons, and other assets
- Fluency in wireframing to create a quick proof of concept
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
- Willing to learn new systems, tools and concepts
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.