Territory Manager - LATAM (except Brazil)
Sales and Customer SolutionsBuenos Aires, Argentina, or Santiago, Chile
Requisition ID: 2013031
LATAM has been one of Zimbra's top-performing regions in the past few
years, and we are looking for a highly motivated and energetic
candidate to join our Zimbra regional sales team as Territory Manager
for LATAM (except Brazil). This role will report to the LATAM Sales
Leader. Responsibilities will include:
- Will carry direct quota for assigned territory in addition to assisting the outside sales leader on larger, more complex deals
- Work closely with channel partners throughout LATAM to drive sales and marketing activity
- Lead generation and lead follow up from marketing events with a primary focus on developing run-rate (>USD 50K) business
- Convert leads into sales opportunities and close new business against an assigned quota
- Focus on generating qualified leads through strategic planning,
outbound calling, follow-up to marketing campaigns and events, and
fielding web site inquiries
- Identify & establish relationships with new business prospects & maintain relationships with the existing installed base
- Manage and maintain accurate account and opportunity details in Salesforce.com
- Proven sales experience in software inside sales with extensive
experience selling in commercial & public sectors. Experience in
multiple LATAM countries is strongly preferred.
- Exhibits the self-discipline to drive high volumes of inbound and outbound call activity
- The ability to develop in-depth knowledge of company infrastructure, operations, contacts, and buying cycles
- The ability to interact professionally and reliably with senior
level executives within and outside the company, as well as with
customers, vendors etc.
- Strong individual drive – a team player with a sense of responsibility, task ownership, and with strong attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work
- Flexible and proactive in adapting to a variety of challenges and multi-tasking
- Ability to capably represent the company in-person, including with
occasional local and national travel to customer- and partner-sites, and
- Proficient with MS Office, Salesforce.com knowledge a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- Languages: Native level fluency in Spanish; with exemplary verbal and written English communication skills
- Local position (No Relocation Package)
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.