Senior Product Manager
Marketing and ChannelsFrisco, TX
Requisition ID: 2014032
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our Product Management team as Senior Product Manager, Native Clients. This role will report to the Vice President of Product Management. Responsibilities will include:
- Product Management lead/owner for our Native Client user experiences.
- Provide sales support by assisting the sales team with inquiries regarding product pricing, capabilities, and roadmap.
- Work with teams such as Sales, Product & Corporate Marketing, Finance, Legal, Program Management, Product Engineering and Operations to ensure success throughout the product lifecycle.
- Maintain solid working knowledge of industry trends on pricing, competitor product offerings, and forward looking market landscape
- Assist in the creation of the product strategy, messaging, and pricing models to achieve product line and business goals.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management and lifecycle maintenance of software products or equivalent experience in IT or Enterprise software applications.
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Security, or equivalent technical work experience required. MBA is desirable.
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills to effectively supervise projects to completion.
- Ability to effectively work in a geographically dispersed team environment.
- Possess the ability to work with customers and vendors at both a business and technical level.
- Aptitude for financial information and analysis.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to travel up to 15-25% of the time
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.