Senior Field Marketing Manager (LATAM)
Marketing and ChannelsSao Paulo Area, Brazil
Requisition ID: 2014001
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join
our Marketing team as Senior Field Marketing Manager for Latin America.
This person will report to the Director of Corporate Marketing,
although she or he will also collaborate closely with the Latin America
regional sales and channels leaders to identify, develop, and implement
regional marketing initiatives that drive channel performance and
support pipeline, revenue and profit targets. Zimbra operates in a
channel-centric model, and the work of this Sr. Field Marketing Manager
to support the activities and initiatives of our company, our field team
and our partners, will be critical to our success in Latin America.
Responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a comprehensive Field Marketing strategic plan
that integrates regional requirements with corporate marketing
- Create effective channel programming, including support for events,
that enable partners to effectively market and sell to customers on
behalf of Zimbra;
- Identify requirements for language-localization of Zimbra marketing
efforts in the region, and as needed, execute creation and translation
- Manage the regional distribution of marketing development funds spent with partners
- Proactively develop targeted action plans at the market level (competitor entering the market, addressing a soft-spot, etc.)
- Establish and manage field marketing success metrics and objectives
in collaboration with key stakeholders, and report progress toward
goals to regional and corporate Zimbra leaders
- Develop and implement regional field marketing reporting &
benchmarking including the development of core KPIs and leading
indicators on key business measures; ensure that KPIs map to core
marketing initiatives, sales targets and channel partner performance
- Maintain line of sight into all marketing activities executed
regionally; serve as the key 'go-to' person for reporting on marketing
effectiveness for all marketing-driven activities
- Understand and anticipate customers' needs and strategically
position Zimbra to help drive profitable growth at the regional level.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields
- At least 7 years of software industry field marketing, channel
marketing, business development or general marketing/communications
- Experience with technology, preferably email and social collaboration, marketing
- Ability to think strategically and align multiple stakeholders groups;
- Strong understanding of localized marketing approaches to customer acquisition and retention;
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to analyze data;
- Aptitude for developing and aligning meaningful metrics to initiatives tied to sales goals and channel performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in multiple countries in the region; multiple regional language skills a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively as needed
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.