Senior Field Marketing Manager, EMEA
Marketing and ChannelsLondon, UK
Location: London, UK
Job Requisition: 2013004
We are looking for a motivated and energetic candidate to join our Marketing team as Senior Field Marketing Manager for EMEA. This person will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, although she or he will also collaborate with the EMEA regional sales and channels leaders to identify, develop and implement regional marketing initiatives that drive channel performance and support pipeline, revenue and profit targets. Responsibilities will include:
- Build and manage a comprehensive Field Marketing strategic plan that integrates regional requirements with corporate marketing initiatives
- Create effective channel programming, including support for events, that enable partners to effectively market and sell to customers on behalf of Zimbra;
- Identify requirements for language-localization of Zimbra marketing efforts in the region, and as needed, execute creation and translation of materials
- Manage the regional distribution of marketing development funds spent with partners
- Proactively develop targeted action plans at the market level (competitor entering the market, addressing a soft-spot, etc.)
- Establish and manage field marketing success metrics and objectives in collaboration with key stakeholders, and report progress toward goals to regional and corporate Zimbra leaders
- Develop and implement regional field marketing reporting & benchmarking including the development of core KPIs and leading indicators on key business measures; ensure that KPIs map to core marketing initiatives, sales targets and channel partner performance
- Maintain line of sight into all marketing activities executed regionally; serve as the key ‘go-to’ person for reporting on marketing effectiveness for all marketing-driven activities
- Understand and anticipate customers’ needs and strategically position Zimbra to help drive profitable growth at the regional level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related fields
- At least 7 years of software industry field marketing, channel marketing, business development or general marketing/communications experience
- Experience with technology, preferably email and social collaboration, marketing
- Ability to think strategically and align multiple stakeholders groups;
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of localized marketing approaches to customer acquisition and retention;
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and the ability to analyze data;
- Aptitude for developing and aligning meaningful metrics to initiatives tied to sales goals and channel performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in multiple countries in the region
- Multiple regional language skills a plus
- Willingness to travel extensively as needed
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.