Renewal Specialist (Spanish-Speaking)
Customer Care and SupportDallas, TX
Requisition ID: 2013002
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our Customer Care as Renewal Specialist (Spanish-Speaking). This role will report to the SVP, Customer Care.
- Maintaining accurate customer master record including licenses, software expiration dates, shipping address, updating customer contact information in the CRM
- Engage closely with internal stakeholders as well as the external channel within assigned region to maximize renewals.
- Working with various departments across the organization to advocate for the customer and work together to resolve any issues
- Managing own region to meet set targets and with regard to maintaining the existing customer base and revenue
- Providing and following up on software renewal quotes to both the customers and channel
- Verifying pricing, licenses, expiration dates with customers and resellers in region
- Resolving order issues with order management
- Performing other administrative support duties as requested
- Ability to confidently articulate and sell the value of Zimbra to customers.
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with promptly and escalated appropriately where necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate forecast information for assigned region
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- MS Office skills (Excel / Word) and MS Outlook.
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred, but not required).
- Previous telemarketing or telesales experience.
- Excellent communication written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven planning, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple issues
- Spanish speaking is a must.
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.