Professional Services Consultant - EMEA
Professional ServicesLondon, UK
Requisition ID: 2014043
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join
our Professional Services team as PS Consultant for the EMEA region.
This role will report to the PS Practice Director, EMEA.
This position requires strong written and verbal communication and
presentation skills, business development acumen, a well-developed
technical aptitude, the ability to work successfully as part of a team,
and a strong collaboration and open-source industry background.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead technical client discussions on Zimbra Collaboration principles, process, strategy & design
- Develop strong "subject matter expert" relationships with our customers as well as our Sales and Pre-sales teams.
- Work with Services Practice Manager and Project Managers to identify, qualify, and scope Zimbra opportunities
- Be a thought leader in the messaging and collaboration space
- Identify, develop, and improve Zimbra related service offerings for the consulting practice
- Independently lead the successful technical delivery of billable Zimbra assignments
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree or equivalent technical training
- 3+ years as a Technical Consultant in a consulting environment supporting sales and managing technical staff and implementations
- 2+ years experience in infrastructure deployments of complex
distributed messaging systems environments, including failover
techniques, recovery/rollback, and application partitioning
- Real-world hands-on experience with scalable messaging
platforms, datacenter configuration, security, and storage in enterprise
and carrier/ISP environments.
- Ability to articulate the value proposition; focus on selling
business outcomes, not just technology solutions, solutions sales
- Self motivated, energetic, dedicated, driven, tenacious, achiever, well presented, able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Understanding of computing architectures
- Strong presentation, executive client management and business development skills
- A good practical understanding of Application & Web-based application development
- Familiarity with systems management concepts, processes and
standards; capacity/performance management and the fundamentals of ITIL
- Understanding of modern IT production data center and Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting operations
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Enterprise and/or Service Provider messaging and collaboration delivery experience
- Fluency in additional European languages
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.