We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join
our Order Management Department as Order Entry Specialist. This role
will report to the Order Processing Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Book orders accurately and in accordance with company policy through CRM system
- Analytically review orders for completeness and accuracy;
purchase order reconciliation to end user quote/order, contract terms
and any special pricing approvals
- Enter a high volume of orders while maintaining accuracy for pricing, quantity, and sku numbers.
- Maintain accurate customer database by entering additions, cancellations and changes to customer orders as needed.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Finance, Legal, Chanel) to resolve issues related to booking completion
- Develop working knowledge of products and processes
- Handle basic customer / partner inquiries and complaints, resolving or escalating difficulties as required
- Be willing to improve efficiency, solve problems and achieve company and department goals
- Ability to accurately compare and verify information
- Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written skills
- Extremely detail oriented, motivated self-starter with time management skills
- Ability to meet deadline and follow-through
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels of management
- Interest in technology
- Strong customer services skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. General working knowledge of internet for business use
- Prior work experience with order processing and SalesForce CRM a plus
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.