Inbound Marketing Specialist
Marketing and ChannelsFrisco, TX
Requisition ID: 2014002
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join
our marketing team as an Inbound Marketing Specialist. A great
opportunity with strong potential for growth, this role will report to
the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for designing,
implementing and monitoring the company's automated marketing campaigns
using HubSpot and helping with SEO, SEM campaigns.
The position will work closely with marketing teammates, clarifying
and documenting new requirements to improve campaign execution and lead
management. And after requirements are gathered, you'll take the lead in
building and validating enhancements to HubSpot and Salesforce.com lead
management. You will have opportunity to directly impact performance
and improvement of marketing processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Translate needs from marketing teammates into functional
specifications for email templates, email workflows, lead capture and
- Build, edit, test and launch email marketing campaigns
- Manage email lists, data file aggregation and uploads according to campaign requirements
- Coordinate with web developers on custom emails and landing pages used in the campaigns
- Ensure lead data processes between HubSpot and Salesforce.com are working seamlessly to help optimize the revenue pipeline
- Keep the HubSpot marketing database clean and actionable, including performing periodic database hygiene activities
- Support Corporate Marketing in developing a database acquisition plan, list segmentation, retention and database growth
- Measure and report on marketing campaign results and key performance indicators against baselines and benchmarks
- Look for opportunities to optimize campaign performance
- Help develop user profiling, scoring and measurement systems that lead to more effective communication and higher conversion
- Support Digital Marketing team by helping with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) projects
- Bachelor's degree in technology/marketing
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on experience with one of the marketing automation tools (HubSpot/Eloqua/Marketo) is a MUST
- 1 to 3 years of experience with CRM tools (Salesforce etc.)
- 1 to 3 years of experience with SEO and SEM
- Proficient in HTML, CSS
- HubSpot and Saleforce.com experience is preferred
- HubSpot Academy Certifications (Inbound, HubSpot and COS Designer) a plus
- Strong attention to detail, data management skills, and analytical acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to learn new systems, tools and concepts
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.