Consulting Development Architect
Professional ServicesNorth America - Remote
Requisition ID: 2014060
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our Professional Services (PS) team as Consulting Development Architect. This role will report to the PS Director for Development Services.
The Zimbra PS team includes Implementation/Managed Custom Services, Project/Engagement Management, Education Services, Development Services, and Community hosting services. The PS team ensures that Zimbra customers are successfully implementing our Collaboration and Community products to meet their business and technical goals.
- Technical oversight of worldwide PS development portfolios for successful delivery of customized Zimbra products including: Zimbra Customer-specific development services; Zimbra PS workshops, tools, training, analysis, etc.
- Assist PS teams to identify, develop, maintain & deliver Zimbra PS service offerings.
- Develop strong "subject matter expert" relationships with our Customers and internal teams.
- Lead client discussions on ZCS principles, process, strategy & design.
- Actively participate in Zimbra PS pre-sales activities for developing and winning opportunities
- Work with regional Zimbra teams to identify, qualify, and scope and deliver ZCS opportunities
- B.S./B.A./M.S. degree in computer sciences or engineering disciplines.
- 7 + years as a technical development leader in a consulting environment supporting
sales and complex system implementations.
- Demonstrated experience with the relevant software development technologies and
tools for applications with Virtualization Frameworks, Operating Systems, Web
Application Servers, Database Systems, and Programming Languages.
- Technical project leadership experience with scalable messaging or enterprise
application platforms, datacenter configuration, security, and storage in enterprise and
- A strong technical and hands-on understanding of client server & Web-based application development.
- Familiarity with systems administration and management concepts, processes and standards
- Understanding of modern IT production data center infrastructure and Internet (ISP/ASP) hosting
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, business
development acumen, a well-developed technical aptitude, the ability to work
successfully as part of a team.
- Ability to travel worldwide for customer, partner, industry and business activities.
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Foreign languages background
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.