Channel Marketing and Programs Manager
Marketing and ChannelsFrisco, TX
Requisition ID: 2014029
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our World Wide Channels team as Channel Marketing and Programs Manager. This role will report to the Director, Channel Enablement and Operations.
This role is responsible for supporting Zimbra's efforts to build a
world-class ecosystem of partners, which are highly strategic to the
Company's long-term direction. This role is a partner to the Regional
Channel and Marketing organization working side-by-side on strategy,
channel enablement programs and co-marketing efforts.
Responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with the Director, design, implement and execute
the launch & management of a world class, highly successful channel
- Understand what the channel needs to be successful and define
the framework, methodologies and programs that ensure the channel is
successful and fully engaged
- Work closely with the Channel Managers and Go-To-Market team to identify, recruit and onboard "Go To" partners
- Develop programs to support relationship building at the field level
- Develop communication vehicles to inform partners of programs, products and important company updates
- Create and repurpose messaging, positioning and sales tools for channel partner audience
- Establish process and format for Partners to create and drive
business plans, set objectives, identify key account opportunities and
- Stay abreast of marketing trends to drive topics for thought leadership content, webinars and collateral
- Understand and share channel partner feedback and market
information with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance to ensure ongoing
sales effectiveness of the channel
- Work with the Channel Operations Manager to proactively track
and assess the performance of channel partners; actively manage the
relationships for optimal results. Execute the governance and
enforcement requirements of the partner program
- Provide weekly updates and reporting regarding channel marketing plans, performance, and results
- Develop, maintain and evolve the processes, tools, and material
necessary to support the partner program including partner value
proposition, training, deal registration, lead program, etc.
- Actively monitor competitors' activity and successes and plan strategies for ongoing increase of market share
- Assess channel satisfaction regularly and achieve high ratings
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Substantial work experience in Marketing, Channels and Partner Program development at high-tech enterprise class organizations
- Broad marketing skills with capabilities in events, partner campaigns, partner portal, lead generation, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
- Extensive presentation experience, with engaging skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Dynamic and engaging style with excellent written and oral communication across difference audiences and levels
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic
- Experience in working with a diverse sales organization
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Multilingual (Spanish is a plus)
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.