Channel Manager - Latin America
Marketing and ChannelsBuenos Aires or Sao Paulo
Requisition ID: 2014036
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join our World Wide Channels team as Channel Manager Latin America. This role will report to the SVP, Worldwide Channels.
This role is responsible for supporting Zimbra's efforts to build a
world-class ecosystem of partners, which are highly strategic to the
Company's long-term goals. This role is a partner to the Regional
Go-To-Market organization working side-by-side on strategy, channel
enablement programs and co-marketing efforts.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify, recruit, enable and measure partners (VAD, VAR, BSP, Aggregators) to support regional business goals
- Plan, develop and execute a channel sales strategy for the regional business
- Create, support, track and measure all sales initiatives with partners and the wider GTM team
- Design, implement and execute business plans for each strategic
partner (VAD, VAR, Aggregator, BSP) and build effective measurements
that clearly show revenue milestones are being met/exceeded
- Provide ongoing communication to the executive management team
- Communicate regularly with our partners (existing and potential) on new products and programs
- Organize channel training to educate, motivate and activate channel partners technical and sales stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues that impede the business relationship between Zimbra and Channel Partners
- Work closely with other internal functions, locally and
internationally to bring the right momentum into the sales process to
support the closing of more deals
- Meet channel partners management to gain objective feedback on
areas of operation, and to improve collaboration on company projects
- Support the sales teams in prospect and customer situations directly and indirectly, when required
- Assist in the development of systems and tools to support the growth of the regional channel business
- Understand competitive products and pricing strategies to ensure Zimbra retain and grow market share
- Regularly review and measure partners progress
- Conduct research and requirements gathering with partners on an
ongoing basis to ensure the scope and priority of channel development
activities is aligned with market needs and company goals
- Bachelors or equivalent experience
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Substantial work experience in Marketing, Channels and Partner Program development at high-tech enterprise class organizations
- Broad marketing skills with capabilities in events, partner campaigns, partner portal, lead generation, etc.
- Understanding of and experience with global cultures
- Extensive presentation experience, with engaging skills
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Proven ability to effectively coordinate and work across functional teams – internally and externally, in-person and virtually
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change
- Dynamic and engaging style with excellent written and oral communication across difference audiences and levels
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic
- Experience in working with a diverse sales organization
- 5+ years of experience in high-tech sales, channels, business development and/or management
- Proven track record building and expanding a partner ecosystem and driving revenue growth through the channel
- Experience setting a channel strategy and setting appropriate goals or incentives for channel partners
- Demonstrated ability to work with and present to distributors, resellers and value added resellers
- Motivated with and exceptional ability to work in a distributed team environment
- Solid program management and business development skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.com
Advantageous Skills and Experience
- Multilingual (Spanish or Portuguese and English)
- Experience with Salesforce.com reporting
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.