Analyst Relations Specialist
Marketing and ChannelsFrisco, TX
Requisition ID: 2013066
We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic candidate to join
our Marketing team as an Analyst Relations Specialist. A great
opportunity with strong potential for growth, this role will report to
the Vice President of Marketing and be responsible for the success of
the company's AR programs across all product lines.
This position will accelerate and evolve the existing AR program helping the company to:
- Develop more strategic relationships with our growing community of analysts
- Positively shape analysts' opinions, their market perspective and most importantly their interactions with clients about Zimbra
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, product marketing and content marketing on lead generation tactics
- Broaden visibility of the company, its strategy and core products
The position requires a strong affinity for research, commitment to
monitoring trends in the collaboration software industry, analytical
acumen and eagerness to establish relationships with industry analysts.
Clear, concise and consistent communication skills are a must. The
ability to multi-task and prioritize is required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide end to end management of strategy, analyst relationships and execution for all product lines
- Own the fast paced coordination of setting up meetings, analyst days and news briefings
- Be a trusted partner internally with the ability to staff analyst
meetings, provide feedback to spokespeople, share thoughtful notes with
stakeholders, own follow up, suggest next steps and contribute to
- Ability to create briefing documents and maintain contact
- Be a great team player – willing to jump in and help others, take on new responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Basic knowledge in analyst and analyst firm operations
- Excellent communication, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with limited resources
- Ability to multi-task and quickly prioritize projects and communicate priorities to stakeholders
- Previous experience in Product Marketing or Analyst Relations is highly desirable
Our Core Values
- Customers come first. Period.
- Honesty. Always.
- Accountability for all we say and do.
Zimbra powers collaboration for the way you work. Zimbra connects people and information with unified collaboration software that includes email, calendaring, file sharing, activity streams, social communities and more. With technology designed for social, mobile and the cloud, Zimbra gives individuals the flexibility to work from virtually anywhere, through nearly every computer, tablet and mobile device.
Zimbra is trusted by more than 5,000 companies, service providers and government agencies including global brands such as NTT Communications, Comcast, Dell, Investec, Rackspace, Red Hat, Mozilla, VMware, H&R Block and Vodafone. With its vibrant open source community and worldwide partner network, Zimbra is the third largest collaboration provider in the world. Zimbra is privately held with corporate headquarters in Frisco, Texas and offices in San Mateo, California; London; Tokyo; Singapore and Pune, India. For more information, visit Zimbra.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com. Please include the job requisition number in the subject line of your email.